Who doesn’t like delicious mouthwatering Smoothies? But, do you know that you can actually lose weight by adding some specific delightful smoothies to your diet which not only helps to shed pounds but also tastes heavenly and are easy to make as well. Sounds good?
Let’s dive into this The Smoothie Diet Review and find out how you can add Smoothies to your diet, shed pounds with it & does the smoothie diet work?
The Smoothie Diet is basically a diet plan that mainly focuses on adding different types of smoothies to your diet which helps to lose weight and at the same time is mouthwatering too.
next, you will know “What Is The So-Called “Smoothie Diet”?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
What Is The So-Called “Smoothie Diet”?
Smoothies are omnipresent, whether in the cooling section, at the juice bar, or fresh from the blender. They are not only a total in-drink but also the ideal vitamin supplier.
It is nothing new that the mixed thirst quenchers are very healthy. How can you imagine a diet with them and what does it mean?
Basically, it’s quick and easy to explain: With the smoothie diet, you eat – here it comes – smoothies. Yes, exclusively from these.
Liquid food is now on the diet.
✓ Instead of muesli or toast in the morning, there is a smoothie.
✓ At lunchtime, there is a smoothie instead of the microwave dish.
✓ For the afternoon snack, instead of the chocolate bar, a smoothie is on the program.
✓ In the evening there is no pasta, no salad, not even chicken, but a smoothie.
Doesn’t that sound very varied to your ears? But it can be! Smoothies are known in the conventional variants such as apple, banana, mango, and strawberry.
But it is easy to try out completely new variations with a wide variety of combinations of vegetables and fruits.
You can also create new taste experiences by adding seeds or protein-rich foods (such as yogurt or cream cheese).
next, you will know “How Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
How Does The Smoothie Diet Work?
First of all, you need a good blender. Without one, you will quickly lose heart with this diet. First, buying ready-made smoothies in stores is expensive in the long run.
You also want to proceed with the smoothie diet according to your personal taste. With this diet, the issue of “freshness” is an essential factor.
You can only guarantee this with juices that you have prepared yourself. So go to the nearest household goods store and look out for a blender.
The next step is a matter of taste. You can find recipes for smoothies in guides, books, and magazines. But you can also find inspiration quite simply by doing research on the Internet.
Are you on the “sweet side”, like to snack, and can not imagine your meals without a subsequent dessert?
Then smoothies with mango, coconut milk, or red berries are definitely a highlight for you. If you love it fresh, you can land a stroke of luck with green smoothies made from spinach, celery, lime, and Co.
A little insider tip on the smoothie diet is to mix protein-rich foods into the drink. Your vitamin requirement is covered with the above-average intake of vegetables and fruits.
You also consume minerals and trace elements with the right combination in your mix. The only problem with this diet is that fruits and vegetables do not permanently fill you up. Egg white/protein does this very well.
- Yogurt (e.g. Greek yogurt),
- Whole milk or protein powder (especially recommended with chocolate or vanilla flavor, it gives a “dessert feeling”),
- Coconut or almond milk
be integrated into your smoothies.
This is especially important with a lunch smoothie. After all, you should get new energy in the middle of the day.
Which Foods Are Allowed, Which Are Forbidden?
Anything that is fresh, untreated, and healthy and that can be liquefied in a blender is allowed. Vegetables in every form – from carrots and cucumbers to types of cabbage or sprouts – with fruit are the basic building block.
Here you can combine whatever you like and taste.
Spices and herbs are also good ideas for your smoothie diet. For example, parsley or chives are ideal for adding extra flavor to green smoothies.
You can also incorporate a “ Bloody Mary” (but alcohol-free, please) into your smoothie menu. Mix some cayenne pepper and salt into your drink and it will taste better.
Both cinnamon and vanilla extract are suitable for the sweet smoothies to give the whole thing that certain something.
The basic building block for the smoothie diet, however, is liquids. After all, you shouldn’t spoon the healthy ingredients but drink them.
Drinking plenty of water is at the top of the list for any form of diet. With the smoothie diet, you basically do nothing other than drink.
You should also consume plenty of water or unsweetened tea between “meals” (i.e. smoothies).
You can serve the smoothies with water, almond milk, coconut water, whole milk, buttermilk, or yogurt.
It is also allowed to feast on a clear vegetable broth instead of a smoothie. You will see that after umpteen smoothie drinks you will get a hearty appetite again.
A strong broth can help! Note that ingredients like croutons or pasta have absolutely nothing to do with them.
It should only be a full, clear vegetable broth (with a maximum of pieces of carrots, celery, leek, or onions in it).
It goes without saying which foods are all prohibited. Solid foods are not included in the menu as part of the smoothie diet.
You have to give up chewing entirely. You can get a maximum of one chewing gum between your teeth during this time, everything else is drunk and/or spoon.
Another big no-go or ban on the smoothie diet is to simply convert anything that tastes good into a smoothie.
It should stick with raw vegetables, vegetables and fruits, herbs, and healthy liquids. Mixing delicious milkshakes with cream and cocoa powder is counterproductive.
Means: Liquid food is not just liquid food, with the smoothie diet the drinks have to be healthy and nutritious, free of added sugar or chemicals.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Smoothie Diet
Advantages of The Smoothie Diet
- Fresh, fruity, healthy and delicious : the benefits of smoothies! This can usually be seen with the first sip.
- If you move within the framework of the smoothie diet, you will quickly see results . Especially when you want to lose pounds.
- The smoothie diet is noticeable on the body scales because you eat almost completely fat-free and very low-carbohydrate food. You detoxify faster than with other diets.
- Another benefit of the pure smoothie diet is the detox factor . There is hardly any other diet that detoxifies your body more efficiently than this one.
- As a result of the increased fluid intake, your body is virtually flushed through and freed from toxins .
- The healthy raw food in pureed and mixed form is also easy to digest and you will feel lighter because nothing hits your stomach.
- You would otherwise never consume the amount of vitamins that you supply to your body as part of a smoothie diet. This will pay off and is probably the clearest benefit of the diet.
- You feel more vital, your complexion becomes rosier, your hair and nails regain their strength and your body generally feels more carefree.
- A more peaceful sleep and a subsequent cheerful wake up is a positive effect. A greater motivation in everyday life and a strengthened immune system are the result after a smoothie diet.
Disadvantages of The Smoothie Diet
- As everywhere, however, there are always two sides of the coin. Not only positive experiences were made with the smoothie diet.
- Probably the biggest disadvantage of this diet, and therefore the first to be mentioned, is its degree of difficulty. It’s really tough to take, especially the first few days are a big challenge.
- Consuming only liquid food is not only unusual, but also unsatisfactory at first. One longs for solid foods and flavor carriers faster than one would think.
- The famous yo-yo effect and dreaded binge eating are two other notable disadvantages of the smoothie diet.
- It doesn’t have to apply to you. With a lot of discipline and good preparation, you can get through this diet. It should be noted, however, that there is a hidden danger lurking here.
- Even if you’ve gotten through the diet successfully, you shouldn’t lose sight of your goal. Many are so relieved after going through the smoothie diet that it is finally over.
- So that they feed immediately and eat whatever “normal” food they can find. But the body is no longer used to this and puts fat and sugar back where they were broken down so nicely during the diet.
These 5 Steps Will Help You
Step 1: planning is half the battle! Pick a fixed period. Do not say: “I’ll start sometime next week”, but rather: “On May 1st I will start the diet and go through it for two weeks!”.
Then do some research on the Internet and find the ideal recipes for delicious smoothies for you. Print them out and create a concrete structure for you. This diet should be done free of impulse actions.
Step 2: Shopping is trendy … but in the organic shop! Inspired by your recipes and wishes, you should go to a good shop and get high-quality vegetables and fruits.
Don’t forget: You should also have a reliable mixer at home.
Step 3: the familiarization phase! If the smoothie diet is on your agenda, you shouldn’t think about what’s left.
Just don’t think: “That donut doesn’t matter anymore, after all, I won’t eat anything solid for the next two weeks!”
Give your digestive tract, stomach, and entire body time to prepare for the gentle raw food. Eat healthy and light at least a week before starting your diet.
Step 4: the fine line! Once you have started the smoothie diet, you will survive these first few days. They are tedious and after day 1 it sometimes feels like the whole thing is not worth it.
You move on thin ice. The question of whether to give up or persevere in a disciplined manner. Biting through is an important step (and there’s not much else to bite on this diet either).
Step 5: Appreciate Results! To take the last step when you’ve already got through the whole thing. After the smoothie diet, you’ll be tempted to eat a lot again.
Each meal will appear much more flavorful and seductive than before. But don’t be too misled and appreciate your hard-earned results appropriately.
After all, shouldn’t everything have been in vain?
The Smoothie Diet Detailed Review
What is The Smoothie Diet Pdf?
The Smoothie Diet is a 21-Day life-transformation challenge formulated specifically for people who want to lose weight and become healthy. The plan claims that it will help you to lose pounds faster than you’ve ever dreamt.
It not only helps to lose weight but also keeps your energy level high and your body Healthy.
Not every smoothie can help you shred those Stubborn fat pouches, there are only certain recipes of some particular smoothies that promote rapid weight loss. Along with this, the portion you intake, ingredients, and the correct method of making it is what matters the most.
next, you will know “Who is the Creator of The Smoothie Diet?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
Who is the Creator of The Smoothie Diet?
The Creator of the 21-Day Smoothie Diet plan is DREW SGOUTAS. He is a certified health and fitness coach and a nutrition expert.
The main motive behind his world-famous Smoothie Diet is to help people lose weight and get rid of body fat in a shorter period of time that is within 21-days and by using an all-natural approach.
He believes that starving yourself or spending countless hours in the gym on useless workouts will never give you the desired results.
Following a short-term plan and eating healthy will definitely help you to achieve your health goals. So, keeping that in mind he has designed the Smoothie Diet pdf.
next, you will know “What Will You Get Inside The Smoothie Diet?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
next, you will know “What Will You Get Inside The Smoothie Diet?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
What Will You Get Inside The Smoothie Diet?
You get a perfect blend of each and everything that you need in order to successfully melt off the fat from your body.
From the Smoothies to their ingredients and recipes, a comprehensive shopping list, and all the necessary instructions. The plan basically contains the following things;
- A 21-Day Weight Loss And Health Improvement Program
- Separate Shopping List for Each Week to make your next Grocery store visit more convenient and easy.
- Over 36 Mouthwatering and Fat Melting Smoothie Recipes that you can use as a Meal Replacement anytime you want.
- A Smoothie Making Tips and Preparation Guide to ensure that there’s no failure in the preparation and you don’t spend hours in the kitchen rather enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make smoothies.
next, you will know “Will You Get Any Additional Bonus with The Smoothie Diet?” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
Will You Get Any Additional Bonus with The Smoothie Diet?
Definitely Yes! You can 2 additional bonuses on the top of the Smoothie Diet. It’s like a cherry on the top of the cake. You don’t have to pay any single penny for these exclusive Bonuses.
- Bonus #1 – The 3-Day Smoothie Detox: You can use the 3-Day Smoothie Detox Diet before you jump on the main Smoothie Diet to get your body ready for the program. You can also use this particular Detox Diet whenever you feel like shredding some extra pounds or even after returning from the holidays.
- Bonus #2 – The Quick Start Guide: It’s a quick start guide that contains everything you need to start. There are recipes of smoothies including their ingredients list and prep guide. A 3-week schedule along with the shopping list is also included inside the Guide. You can take a printout and keep it along with yourself to make your journey easier.
Is There any Guarantee?
Yes! You and your money are protected by the 100% money-back guarantee for 60 Full Days. If the product doesn’t match your expectations or requirements or you do not get any results from the Plan, then you can avail of the refund policy and you’ll get your 100% money Back from them without any complications or questioning.
next, you will know “Real People, Real Reviews:” in this “The Smoothie Diet Review | Does The Smoothie Diet Work?” article.
Real People, Real Reviews!
- Danielle was shocked when she realized that she lost 8 Lbs in 1 week! – Houston, TX:
“Getting into this diet was so easy and the results were so fast. After only 1 week on the Smoothie Diet I weighed myself and realized I had lost 8 pounds! I feel better and more confident than I have in a very long time, I don’t have to suck in my stomach to button my pants anymore and I still have to stop to do a double take everytime I walk in front of a mirror.”
- Sarah used the Smoothie Diet to do a complete “Mommy Makover” – Tulsa, OK:
“I’ve never seen the weight come off like this. I really LOVE this ‘diet’! It’s more like a life overhaul! I have more energy than I’ve had in years and my skin is actually glowing! This is the perfect “Mommy Makeover” I was looking for. In the last few weeks I wasn’t hungry at all, and it is the perfect complement to my busy lifestyle. I know that I am losing weight in a healthy way! My husband has started asking me more frequently if I would make him a smoothie, which is wonderful! Thank you times 10 million!”
- Jade was able to lose her stubborn belly fat and get rid of her love handles – Buffalo, NY:
“I’ve been trying forever to lose the last 10-15 lbs. and tone up and that’s exactly what happened so I am very happy. I feel great about myself, I don’t find myself holding in my belly anymore and feel confident about myself, and people have noticed that about me too…and my love handles are gone! I couldn’t be happier with this whole program and I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to lose a little or lose a lot.”
Let’s have a look at the Pros and Cons of the Smoothie Diet!
- With this plan, you don’t need to starve yourself in order to lose weight.
- The smoothies mentioned in the Manual are good for your health, even if you do not lose weight with them, they are still a healthier option to adding to your diet.
- You get separate and complete shopping lists for each week that makes your whole process easier.
- The plan essentially revolves around fruits and vegetables.
- The Smoothie Diet is very promising, but there are chances that the lost weight could be gained again when you go back to your normal diet.
- The Recipes could be time-consuming.
- It is not backed up by any scientific research or support.
- It is Very Restrictive.
Let’s have a close look at the conclusion in this Smoothie Diet Review.
Conclusion of The Smoothie Diet
The Smoothie Diet pdf is a 21-Day Challenge in which you’re supposed to replace some or all of your meals with smoothies and it will help you to lose weight drastically and you’ll find a healthier version of yourself.
It is a great choice for those Men and Women who want to eat tasty food without starving themselves and at the same time want to look slim and fit.
The plan comes in the Digital Format which mainly contains ebooks. You get 36 Mouthwatering recipes of smoothies along with a comprehensive shopping list and a 3-week schedule Calendar.
The Smoothie Diet pdf is backed up by a 100% guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose, your money is totally protected by it.
You Might Like: