Old School New Body is a fitness program crafted by STEVE HOLMAN and BECKY HOLMAN specifically for people over the age of 35. This regimen is for people who want to reverse their aging process by looking younger and getting fitter with time. You will read the complete information in this old school new body review.
Do you know where things get better? The plan is very promising and includes only a 90 min workout to be done per week.
Old School New Body Review
The Old School New Body Program comes with a Lean diet plan and a 90 min workout to be done per week. Although, if you don’t want to stop here, then there’s much more in the plan especially for you. The price of the program is $20.
Basically, it comes in a Digital version that is in the form of an e-book that contains each and every aspect of the program in a very comprehensive manner. Read the complete Article ” old school new body review ” before buying this program.
Wondering how a 90 min workout per week can be better for you than other long time-consuming programs?
Let’s find out the answer!
The authors say, today’s workout plans are way too long and require a lot of time and patience.
A 20-30 min time-friendly workout plan is more effective than those long, over 45 min workouts.
The word “Old School”
directly suggests the idea behind the program i.e. the Old- Fashioned work ethic and hard-work is also mandatory.
Although you don’t have to spend numerous hours on workouts, all you have to do is a workout for a little amount of time but do work hard.
Steve says that you don’t have to worry about the word “hard work”, She and Becky designed the program particularly for the people over the age of 35, 40, 50, 60, and even 70.
The plan is totally safe and designed essentially for older people. The core of the program lies in the F4X Method.
Next, we will discuss the F4X method in this old school new body program.
Let’s find out what’s does the F4X Method include
F4X stands for Focus4 Exercise Protocol. The protocol uses a very special approach towards the workout and it has worked for thousands of people and anyone can practice it regardless of their current fitness level. It includes 3 phases, each phase is designed to give your desired results.
Let’s find out what are the 3 phases;
- Phase 1- F4X Lean.
- Phase 2 – F4X Shape.
- Phase 3 – F4X Build.
Here’s the in-depth analysis
- Phase 1 – The first phase is called F4X Lean. It’s a meal plan. Steve says that this phase is designed in such a way that it may help you to shred 10, 20, 50, and even more than 100 pounds, all you need to do is follow the F4X Lean phase with slight variations in the exercises as well as in the diet plan.
- Phase 2 – This phase includes F4X Shape. It is recommended to jump on this phase only after you get your desired results from phase 1 and want to get in shape a little more.
This phase will also require a little improvement in your nutrition plan and your lift up style.
The additional benefit of this phase is that your fat burning process increases to the next level because you’ve gained lean muscles.
95% of your calories are burnt by your muscles. The more muscles you have, the more easily they will burn the Calories.
- Phase 3 – The third phase is known as the F4X Build protocol. It is for those men and women who want to look like a fitness pro and want those fascinating muscles, without training hard for months and intaking illegal drugs.
So, here’s the solution to your headache! You can totally rely on F4X Build if you want to add those extra 15 pounds to your muscle mass.
Next, we will know about the author in this old school new body Review.
Who is Becky Holman and Steve Holman?
Steve Holman has been the principal editor of the Iron Man Magazine for more than 25 years. He has written numerous books and articles on fitness, wellness and nutrition. And they have provided people with their desired results over the time.
How is the Old School New Body Program better than other programs?
The Old School New body Program requires a very short amount of time for the workout as compared to other workout plans. It comes at an affordable price i.e. $20.
You get two money back guarantees
If you do not get the fastest results after using the plan for 60 days or you do not like the service or product or anything about the program then you will get your 100% money back.
Pros of Old School New Body Program
- Easy on the joints.
- You don’t have to spend endless hours in the gym, it requires only 90 minutes a week.
- Suitable for everyone, of any age.
- It is scientifically proven that people who do workout for a shorter time go in a long run than people who workout for a long time.
- The price value is also affordable.
- Men and Women, both are eligible for this program.
- It comes with 2 guarantees, which makes the whole process insane and you feel more protected for your money.
Cons of Old School New Body Program
- Their advertising techniques are a little misleading, as you can’t reverse your aging process.
A Quick Recap/ Conclusion
Old School New Body is a youth-enhancing and Body toning program customized particularly for men and women over the age of 35.
The cost of the plan is only $20. The plan consists of a diet and workout plan.
The key ingredient of the plan is the F4X Method. The method consists of 3 phases, named F4X Lean, F4X Shape, and F4X Build.
STEVE believes that if you do workout for a little amount of time then you’ll become more regular towards it, which is not so in the case of a Longer workout. So, they designed the plan in such a way that it requires only a 90 Min workout to be done in a whole week.
You Might Like: