Are you tired of spending your money, time, and efforts on long, time-consuming, and useless stretching programs that just promise to give results but don’t really work? If your answer is Yes, then we’ve got you covered! Keep reading to find out how HYPERBOLIC STRETCHING is your one-stop solution in this “Hyperbolic Stretching Review” article.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching?
Hyperbolic Stretching is a leading Flexibility Transformation Program. It was created by Alex Larsson, M.Sc. in 2019. It is basically a 30-day flexibility and stretching challenge.
It’s a Digital product, including videos and ebooks.
The plan helps to enhance flexibility, hip power, full 180° splits and Core strength within a short period of time.
Alex promises that over 80,000 people from beginners to pros and from different fitness levels have seen significant Flexibility with the help of Hyperbolic Stretching. The Plan is completely based on 100+ researches.
Next, you will know about the author of hyperbolic stretching in “Hyperbolic Stretching Review” Article
Who is the Creator of the Hyperbolic Stretching?
The author of the Hyperbolic Stretching is Alex Larsson. He is a stretching professional who has helped over 80k+ men and women from normal people to athletes and experts.
Alex was a professional computer programmer. His work was nothing but a relationship with his laptop, chair and desk. One day, after working for 12 hours he realized that he has to do something to get back to his fitness level and that day has changed his life to now.
Next, you will know What’s inside the Hyperbolic Stretching in “Hyperbolic Stretching Review” Article
What’s inside the Hyperbolic Stretching?
The Hyperbolic Stretching includes 21 videos that will completely transform your Flexibility and Mobility. The price of the plan is $27 and you have to do a One-time payment. It comes with an easy and highly effective 8-minute program to be done at least 4 times per week.
The plan includes following things:
- 4-weeks to Side Splits Video Series
- 4-weeks to Front Splits Video Series
- Dynamic Flexibility for High Kicks
- Complete Upper Body Stretching
- Pike Mastery
- Easy Bridge
Let’s have an in-depth analysis of these;
1) 4-weeks to Side Splits Video Series (worth $49) – In this video series, you’ll learn
- How to open and Relieve your hips.
- How to increase your Pelvic strength and reach your full potential for Center splits.
- Discover the hidden secret to elevate your flexibility instantly.
And that too without using any other additional equipment.
2) 4-weeks to Front Splits Video Series (worth $49) – This video series is perfect for beginners. It will teach you
- How you can increase the elasticity of your Hamstrings and Hip Flexors along with increasing their strength and power.
- You can get relief from your Back Pain and raise your Hip power.
- How to improve your Body Posture.
3) Dynamic Flexibility for High Kicks (worth $49) – This stretching procedure will help you in following ways;
- Boost your Power and Strength
- Increase your Lower Body Elasticity for high velocity 180° split kicks.
You’ll also find how Dynamic Flexibility stimulates your Blood Circulation and your increases your Flexibility and movement.
4) Complete Upper Body Stretching (worth $49) – This part is helpful for both beginners and advanced weightlifters who want to regain Lost Flexibility and retrain from training injury.
5) Pike Mastery (worth $49) – This is a complex stretching position that helps to increase the flexibility of lower back, glutes and hamstrings.
6) Easy Bridge (worth $49) – This particular stretching position helps to improve your Shoulder Mobility, powers up your Lower Back and strengthens your Abdominal muscles.
What makes the Program different from other Programs?
- 100% money back guarantee – Alex assures his customers that they’ll definitely get results within 60 days of purchasing the program and if this doesn’t happen they will get their 100% money back.
- Follow Along Videos – It is scientifically proven that short videos are way too effective than long videos. Also, people don’t like to follow time-consuming and long-term Programs.
These Follow Along Videos will help you to get maximum results. The videos also contain comprehensive knowledge about each exercise, from how to effectively do any exercise to how much sets are required.
- Advanced and safe Flexibility Protocol – You know what, you can stretch your muscles up-to 130% of their natural length and for splits, all you need to stretch is just 108% of it.
In order to achieve this, you’ll have to overcome “Muscle survival reflex“. It contracts your muscles back to their original position when you stretch them beyond the usual range.
- Stretches for Fast Results and Hip opening – This is a safely designed protocol that beginners can also do without any doubt. You will see reasonable and fastest results from this particular plan.
Let’s look at the PROS and CONS of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Suitable for beginners as well as professionals.
- People of any age can do this.
- Consists of a great range of Motion for Sports.
- Boost up your energy level.
- Safe to relax your back and hips.
- 100% money back guarantee makes you feel safer towards the product.
- You get lifetime access and updates to the plan.
- You get support via Facebook Private Group.
- The price is a bit expensive.
Hyperbolic Stretching is the world’s leading Flexibility Transformation Program that comes in a Digital Format at a price of $27 only. The author of the program is Alex Larsson.
It was launched in 2019. It is a 30 day (1 month) protocol that comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don’t get 100% results from the plan after using it for 60 days then you will get your 100% money back.
You’ll get 21 videos inside it. It is suitable for everyone from any age or gender and also for people with different fitness levels.
It consists of 8-minutes routines to be done at least 4 times in a week.
You Might Like: